REMODELING SALES CONSULTANT
Capizzi Home Improvement, an award-winning remodeling contractor in Cotuit, is now accepting applications from experienced salespeople to join our team. Since 1976, we have become known in the community as a company with the highest standards of work and an undisputed reputation for customer service.
We are an established company, but we are growing at an impressive pace. Despite the pandemic, our phones are ringing off the hook! We are ambitious with our lead generation and sales goals!
As a salesperson, you will be offering the following premium products:
- Cape Cod remodeling
- Windows & doors
- Roofing, skylights & gutter cap systems
- Siding & trim
- Painting – interior & exterior
We are not just another our products and workmanship are in a class by itself. Our target market is the high disposable income property owner who wants is willing to buy the best. In other words, you will not be just another salesperson selling home remodeling – you will be selling premium products to an upscale market.
Our customers love us! Read what they say: https://capizzihome.com/testimonials
Why work for Capizzi Home Improvement?
- Expect to earn 6 figures!
- 40% of our current sales are from repeat and referral customers.
- Many of our customers refer us to their friends and family.
- We market extensively providing you with many qualified leads each week.
- Quality installation mean leads and referrals for you!
Your job is to meet with the homeowners, evaluate their needs, recommend solutions, and provide the homeowner options to meet their budget. We demand that our customers receive the highest level of service, integrity, and value. If you share these standards and want to work for a company that appreciates your hard work and effort, contact us ASAP.
ATTRIBUTES NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Customer focused.
- Coachable – trainable.
- Competitive and ambitious.
- Results oriented – goal driven.
- Able to relate to different personality styles.
- Able to “do whatever it takes” to achieve sales goals.
- Works successfully without requiring close supervision.
- A proven track record for producing results.
- Late Model car or truck.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Computer skills – MS Office, database management, etc.
- Able to pass a drug screening and background check.
- Expect to earn 65K – 80K your startup year.
- Vehicle allowance.
- Bonus program.
- Health insurance, including dental.
- Retirement plan