We’re now hiring! Are you motivated, self-reliant, and willing to provide superior customer service? We provide great pay, benefits, retirement plan, and many other incredible incentives. Come and join our team! We currently have the following positions available:
- Sales Project Consultants
- Appointment Setters
Remodeling Project Sales Consultant
Capizzi Home Improvement (Cotuit), an established and growing contracting company is now accepting applications from experienced remodeling consultants to join our team. We are known in the community as a company with the highest standards of work and an undisputed reputation for customer service. Since 1976, our success has been built upon our quality products, expert installation and most importantly, a team of committed and successful Sales Consultants.
Capizzi Home Improvement has ambitious sales goals. You will be working with the owner of the company, who is committed to your success.
As a salesperson, you will be offering the following premium products:
- Remodeling, additions, kitchens, baths
- Vinyl siding, windows and doors
- Roofing – Full-Service Home Improvement
Your job is to meet with the homeowners, evaluate their needs, recommend solutions, measure the job, for remodeling jobs such as additions, kitchens, and baths provide remodeling design concepts by teaming up with our designer, and for home improvement jobs such as vinyl siding, windows, doors, roofing, and handyman services, provide the customer with a price using our quoting system. We demand that our customers receive the highest level of service, integrity and value. If you share these standards and want to work for a company that appreciates your hard work and effort, contact us ASAP.
Attributes Needed To Be Successful:
- Customer focused.
- Coachable – trainable.
- Competitive and ambitious.
- Results oriented – goal driven.
- Able to relate to different personality styles.
- Responsible and accountable for their results.
- Willing to do “whatever it takes” to be successful.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Works successfully without close supervision.
- Be able to generate minimum annual sales of $1 million.
- Residential construction experience – 5 years minimum.
- Design ability and experience, drafting by hand and or with software for additions, kitchens, and baths optional.
- 3+ years sales experience.
- A proven track record for producing results.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Verifiable income for past 2 years.
- Computer skills – MS Office, database management, etc.
- Able to pass a drug screening and background check.
- Attend networking meetings, home shows and other lead generation activities to help generate leads.
- In order to maintain our position within the industry, design consultants are required to stay up-to-date with the most current construction costs and methods.
- Commissioned salespeople expect to earn a minimum of $65,000 to $85,000 during the start-up phase and then into 6 figures.
- Benefit package
- Bonus program
Capizzi Home Improvement has had the pleasure of providing the utmost in quality, service, and integrity in full-service home remodeling on Cape Cod and the South Shore for over 34 years. Our design-build service includes complete interior and exterior renovations, kitchen remodels, bathroom and master bedroom remodels, family rooms, second-story additions, and all-season outdoor rooms.